Indeed, initially many thought that turning off the PlayStation 5 was a very easy thing to do.
However, this is actually a bit tricky for some people, especially those who are using the PS5 for the first time.
So, in this article we will discuss how to turn on and turn off the PlayStation 5. Anyway, keep reading this article and you can practice it too!
Also read: PS5 Update and Firmware, What's New?
How to Turn On PS5
If you want to turn on your PS5, it's quite easy to do. You can practice it here!
- Plug it in PS5 to Power Outlet, Monitor or TV.
- Press Power button PS5: When PS5 is in Upright Position, click the button The very bottom. If Horizontal Position, click the button Far Left. If PS5 Digital, click Power button.
- Alternative method: Press the PlayStation Button the one in the middle DualSense Controller.
How to Turn Off PS5
If that was how to turn on the PS5, this sub-chapter will discuss how to turn off the PS5 in two ways, namely by using the DualSense Controller and without the DualSense Controller. Then, how?
Switching off with the DualSense Controller
If you already have a DualSense controller, here is how to turn off your PS5 with a DualSense controller, namely:
- Press Knob PlayStation the one in the middle DualSense controllers.
- In the Quick Menu, Press Knob power and Cross/X.
- In the Sub-Menu, Select Turn Off PS5.
- Later PS5 Will die in a manner Automatic.
Turning Off Without a DualSense Controller
If you don't have a DualSense controller, you can actually turn off your PS5 without a DualSense controller, you know! The following is the manual method!
- You can search Two Buttons who are in Center Console (If the Digital Version only has one button).
- One of Knob which Big size is Knob power.
- Press and Hold Button until it is heard Sound “Beep 2x” (If heard “Beep 1x” it is a Fashion Sleep/Rest).
- later, PS5- you will Dead in a manner Automatic.
Also read: PS5 Drop Price? Check the Latest Prices Here
How to Turn Off the PS5 DualSense Controller
So, how to turn off the PS5 DualSense Controller? Apparently, it can be done in two ways, namely with the Control Center or manually/automatically. Following are the steps:
Turn off with Control Center
The following is how to turn off the PS5 DualSense Controller using the Control Center and it's quite easy, you know!
- Press Knob PlayStation the one in the middle DualSense Controller.
- Navigate to Menu PS5 and Select Options Accessories.
- Press Cross/X, will then display all of them Accessories which is connected to your device. DualSense Controller named Wireless Controller.
- Press X again.
- Select an option Turn off/Turn Off for Turning off the DualSense Controller.
Manual/Automatic Power Off
Then, how do you turn off the PS5 DualSense Controller manually/automatically?
- Open Settings/Settings PS5, Click the icon Gears who are in Lobby Top Right of Screen.
- Choose System/System, then there will be a Sub-Menu and select it Power Saving/Power Saving.
- Set time on sections Set Time Until Controller Turns Off/Set Time Until Controller Turns Off, you can turn off the DualSense Controller after 10, 30 or 60 minutes after use.
Also read: Easy Ways to Use a PS4 to PS5 Controller
Turning off the PS5 DualSense Controller Microphone
There are actually three ways to turn off the PS5 DualSense Controller Microphone, how do you do it?
Via DualSense Controller PS5
The following is how to turn off the PS5 DualSense Controller Microphone:
- Press the Mute Button horizontally below PlayStation Button.
- Later, when will Turning off the Microphone, Button will Flashing Orange color.
Via Control Center
The following is how to turn off the Microphone via the Control Center, namely:
- Press Knob PlayStation the one in the middle DualSense Controller PS5.
- Press X on the microphone icon on Control Center.
However, if you want to turn off the sound or mute the PS5 sound, here are the steps:
- Stand Mute button on DualSense Controller until Flashing Orange color.
The following is a way to turn off the Microphone via Settings, namely as follows:
- Open Settings Menu by clicking the icon Gears who are in Lobby Top Right of Screen.
- Select an option Sound/Voice.
- Press menu Microphone (Here you can adjust the Microphone and if you want to deactivate the DualSense Controller Microphone, you can input the Device to the Microphone on the DualSense Controller).
- Choose Microphone Status When Logged In/Microphone Status When Logged In and change from On/Active Becomes Mute/Mute.
So in conclusion, if you want to turn off the PS5, you need to turn it off sequentially, such as turning off the PS5 first, then the DualSense Controller and then the DualSense Controller Microphone.
So, that's information about how to turn off the PS5 and it's a bit difficult, but it will be easy if you do it often so you won't be confused anymore because you're used to it.
Come on, top up your digital product needs at the lowest prices only at VCGamers Marketplace yes!