The FFWS event in May 2022 provides lots of prizes in the form of skins and also some rare items. On this page, you can find ways to get emote prizes and really cool pickup truck skins.
Free Fire MAX has been holding FFWS (Free Fire World Series) events for more than a week. They have managed to maintain user interest in the game while increasing the excitement for the tournament finals which are scheduled to take place today.
The only thing that individuals need to do is complete specific objectives set before them to earn items such as free emotes, Pickup Truck skins and other goodies. The following sections provide all prizes that are currently claimable.
FFWS Event Prizes
Following are all the FFWS event prizes available at Free Fire MAX today by watching live. The FFWS event, like most previous Free Fire tournaments, will have live viewing prizes available to players. This time, there are three milestones to achieve, and the individual will receive these rewards:
- Milestone 1 (200K): Character Selection Chest and 3x Diamond Royale Vouchers
- Milestone 2 (400K): FFWS Dance Emote and 3x Weapon Royale Vouchers
- Milestone 3 (600K): Gloo Wall Aurous Dragon/Dragon Seal/Malignant Ink and Room Card (one gloo wall of the three).
Playtime Rewards starts today and will end tomorrow. As the name suggests, FFWS events require gamers to play for a certain amount of time. After completing the task, they will be able to claim the Pickup Truck – Haven Guardian skin in Free Fire MAX free of charge.
FFWS Top-Up II started on May 19 after the completion of the first iteration. It offers a gloo wall skin alongside the Parang skin for free. As usual, gamers will be asked to buy a number of in-game diamonds to complete the event, and the specifications are:
- Top-up 100 diamonds: Haven Warrior Slasher
- Top-up 300 diamonds: Gloo Wall – Haven Guardian
Pick and Win is a simple event where participants need only choose the team they believe will win each of the six games. After a correct prediction, they will receive a reward such as a voucher.
In addition, gamers must also choose the ultimate winner of the event, and if they do, they will receive 2x Incubator Vouchers, 5x FFWS Green Tickets, and a Craftland room card.
Shootersville is a web event on Free Fire MAX where users have to collect Lucky Dice tokens through Daily Missions to participate.
Using these tokens, they can progress through the Village and collect 'Village Coins', which can be used to upgrade buildings in the process, leading to village level ups.
Below are the rewards they will get:
- Reach village level 2: Haven Warrior Dagger, 5x Pet Food, and 2x Random Loadout Loot Crate
- Reach village level 3: FFWS Headgear, 1x Weapon Royale Voucher, and 100x Universal Fragment
Friends Callback events are fairly regular in battle royale titles, and the new one gives the community a chance to get their hands on FFWS 2021 Music, along with some vouchers. These are the requirements they must achieve:
- Call Back 1 friend: Diamond Royale Voucher
- Call Back 3 friends: 2x Diamond Royale Voucher and FFWS 2021
- Call Back 5 friends: 3x Diamond Royale Voucher
- Call Back 7 friends: 5x Diamond Royale Vouchers
The Classic Shop and the Magic Shop are now available in Free Fire MAX. The former provides FFWS themed banners, avatars, pins, and more, while the latter features bundles of exclusive costumes for free.
In essence, gamers must collect FFWS Green Ticket tokens, which they can later use to exchange prizes.
Champion Training will be accessible in Free Fire MAX until May 22nd, and requires users to kill a certain number of enemies to receive rewards. Among the items available include legendary loot box skins, pet food, and more.
Following are the tasks to get different rewards:
- Kill 10 enemies: Pet Food
- Kill 20 enemies: 7d Scan Playcard
- Kill 35 enemies: 3x Gold Royale Vouchers
- Kill 50 enemies: Haven Warrior Loot Box
In addition, three achievements set by the developer in the custom interface have been skipped, awarding 2x Gold Royale Vouchers, 2x Diamond Royale Vouchers and Grenade – Haven Guardian.
Lone Wolf Event
With the start of the Lone Wolf ranked mode in Free Fire MAX, the developers have included this special event in the battle royale title. It features pet skins and vouchers as rewards, with these missions set for gamers:
- Play 5 Rated Lone Wolf Matches: Diamond Royale Vouchers
- Play 10 Ranked Lone Wolf Matches: Weapon Royale Vouchers
- Play 15 Lone Wolf Ranked Match: FFWS Beanie pet skin
Boot Camp has two parts – Lucky Draw and Shooting Training. Firstly, users can participate in the Lucky Draw to win a free FFWS Sentosa Jacket. On the other hand, Shooting Practice is a mini-game in which the user has to shoot targets and earn points.
Also read: How to Get Free Haven Warrior Slasher FF
After a certain number of points have been accumulated, individuals can claim the prizes set by Garena, including the exclusive Haven Guardian Skyboard skin.