Neuvillette is a new character that will be present in the update Genshin Impact 4.1, this character has the Hydro element.
As revealed in the special program 4.1 livestream on September 15, we were told that Neuvillette is a DPS player, we can tell from his signature weapon that it has Crit Damage stats.
This character will be released at the same time as the Hutao banner. So for those of you who don't have much DPS, this phase one banner is highly recommended for you to pull.
In the special livestream 4.1 program there are two new characters, namely Neuvillette and Wriothesley. Neuvillette will be present with Hutao in Phase 1, while Wriothesley will be present with the anemo archon, Venti.
Hoyoverse has already revealed some spoilers about folder as well as new materials that we can get to upgrade Neuvillette. Like the new boss boss located in Fontaine 4.1.
Neuvillette is a Judge Fontaine or known as the Ordainer of Inexorable Judgment will be a playable character in Genshin Impact.
This character was in the spotlight in the font teaser at the beginning of its release. Apart from his handsome appearance, Neuvillette also has enormous strength. We can see this when playing the archon quest in 4.0.
In the archon quest Neuvillette becomes the judge for the trial between Furina and Lynete or Childe. In this story we can find out what kind of character Neuvillette is, of course he is very authoritative and wise.
There was no need to doubt his strength, when Childe wanted to go berserk and transform using his delusions, Neuvillette was able to stop him easily.
In this article, we have compiled a list of all Neuvillette upgrade materials to reach its highest potential, including level 90 accessions and lvl 10 talents. You can collect the materials from now on but there are several materials such as Fontemer Horn and Lumitoile that will be available in Version 4.1. Here are the Ascension ingredients:
- Varunada Lazurite Sliver x1
- Varunada Lazurite Fragments x9
- Nine Varunada Lazurite Chunks x9
- Varunada Lazurite Gemstones x6
- Unknown specialty items x168 (possibly linked to a new 4.1 location)
- Unknown Materials tied to an unreleased boss in 4.1 x46
- Transoceanic Pearls x36
- Transoceanic Chunks x96
- Xenochromatic Crystals x129
- Teachings of Equity x9
- Guide to Equity x63
- Philosophies of Equity x114
- Everambers x18
- Crowns of Insight x3
- Hero's Wit x419
- Mora 1,653.00 & 420,000
If you don't know how to get character materials before launch, let's look at the following list:
- Varunada Crystal: obtained from Hydro bosses such as Oceanid or Hydro Hypostasis.
- Transoceanic ingredients: obtained from creatures such as Blubberbeast, Hunter's Ray, armored crab, stern-shield crab, Emperor of Fire and Iron boss, hat jellyfish, bubbly seahorse, bubbler seahorse, ball octopus, angelic sea hare, and cherubic sea hare. And can be obtained from the crafting bench.
- Equity books: Can be accessed from the “Pale Forgotten Glory” domain. And can be obtained from the crafting bench.
- Everamers: Obtained from Guardian of Apep's Oasis/Dendro Dragon in the desert (level 70+).
- Crowns of Insight: Can be obtained from a limited event in the Fontaine patch
- Hero's Wit: Available from events, ley lines or battle passes
- Mora: Can be obtained from events, battle pass tiers, ley lines, treasure chests, missions, and more
Genshin impact Maps
For more details, you can visit genshin impact maps to search for Neuvillette material. Genshin impact maps are maps that provide various instructions about all the materials scattered in the Genshin Impact game.
These maps make it easier for players to find the materials they want to collect. How to use it is also easy, just press the material you want on the left side of your monitor screen, there are many material choices, if you click on the map the location will appear.
Apart from searching for material, Genshin Impact Maps are used to search for chests that are difficult to find, or culus such as dendro culuc, hydro culuc, anemo culuc, geo culuc, and electro culuc. You can open it on another device or one device while exploring Teyvat.
That's the discussion about Neuvillette materials, even though all of them can't be farmed in patch 4.0, at least you have prepared some of the materials.
That way you can try Neuvillette to the fullest, to find out its greatest potential. Are you interested in the banner that will be present? Especially in phase one, your husband and waifu will be present.
Come on, top up Genshin Impact at the lowest price VCGamers Marketplace!