Tombsward Catacombs is one of the names of the places in Elden Rings. The existence of this place was hidden in a mountain close to Minor Erdtree on the Weeping Peninsula.
Also read: Complete Elden Ring Map Fragments
Location of the Tombsward Catacombs
The Tombsward Catacombs are in one of the main areas of Lands Between, precisely on the Weeping Peninsula.
To get to this place, you just have to walk straight south from the Church of Pilgrimage towards Minor Erdtree.
You can find the entrance to the Tombsward Catacombs by looking for a pair of doors leading up to the mountain. This door is hidden behind a stone pillar.
Items and Equipment in the Tombsward Catacombs
There are several items and equipment that you can find in this place. Anything?
Gather & Farm Items
- Grave Violet
- Human Bone Shards
- Graves Glovewort 1
- Graves Glovewort 2
Equipment and Magic
There are no items and equipment in this place.
Unique, Ashes, and Keys
- Luthel The Headless
- Nomadic Warrior's Cookbook 9
- Prattling Pate “Thank You”
Guide to Completing Quests in the Tombsward Catacombs
How to complete quests in the Tombsward Catacombs? Let's see the guide!
- When you enter the Catacombs, you will immediately find a Site of Grace that can be used.
- You will find a room sealed by a statue if you enter the Catacombs from Site Of Grace.
- Use the Stonesword Key to break the seal and get the Nomadic Warrior's Cookbook (9) inside.
- Go left and climb down the ladder to go further into the Tombsward Catacombs.
- In the first room, you'll find an ornate door flanked by a large statue holding a torch. This door is locked by some tool.
- Head left and you will reach the second room where a skeleton will appear and throw fire pots and some Grave Glovewort (1) at you.
- After defeating the skeleton, go deeper and find 2 skeletal archers standing between the pillars. Turn left and defeat 1 skeletal warrior standing at the end of the room. You will find Grave Glovewort (1) here.
- Exit the room, you will see a tunnel with 1 skeleton holding a large sword.
- Be careful around the corner of the tunnel, there will be a statue that spits fire with high damage. You can destroy it using a bow to make it easier.
- You will see a body on a road near a safe place. You will meet 1 enemy skull here.
- Set the rhythm of your time to throw the skull without burning yourself.
- When you get to the fire statue, attack it to destroy it.
- This will help you to proceed to the last room in this section of the Catacombs. There will be 4 skeletons standing guard here.
- You will find Prattling Pate “Thank You” in this room.
- To complete the mission, jump on the statue that spits fire. This statue will lead you to the second floor.
- Follow the path to the room with Grave Violet and the other room at the end to find Grave Glovewort (2).
- In the second room, you'll find an armed skeleton at the entrance and the end of the room.
- After passing through this room, you will find a lever to open the door that was locked earlier.
Fight Cemetery Shade, the Boss in Tombsward Catacombs
You will meet the Cemetery Shade in this place, which is an enemy with a humanoid form that can move around at close range.
These bosses will attack you while moving around with their weapons. The Cemetery Shade will also throw you a poisonous Green Orb of Poison. You can use the pillars in the room to avoid his attacks.
Cemetery Shade is a weak boss with only around 800 HP. You will get 2200 runes and Lhutel the Headless if you defeat him.
Also read: The 5 Coolest Elden Ring Armors in 2023
Top Up Games Cheaply and Fast only at VCGamers Marketplace yes!