Early Wednesday morning (13/09/2023) Apple officially introduced its line up iPhone 15 series.
The iPhone lineup released by Apple consists of the iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max.
One of the good news from the release of the iPhone 15 is that all the latest iPhone series now use Dynamic Island. Previously only exclusive to the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max variants.
As for the colors, the iPhone 15 and 15 Plus come in pink, yellow, green, blue and black.
Meanwhile, the iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max come in black titanium, white titanium, blue titanium and natural titanium.
All iPhone 15 variants will use USB-C to replace the Lighting port.
For more details, here are details of the features, specifications and price of the iPhone 15.
iPhone 15 Series specifications
The iPhone 15 series comes with 4 variants, namely iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max.
The following is an explanation of the specifications for each variant:
iPhone 15 is the most basic variant this year. This smartphone comes with a 6.1 inch Super Retina XDR OLED screen, HDR10, screen brightness up to 2000 nits, and is protected by Ceramic Shield Glass.
In the photography sector, the iPhone 15 comes with a dual camera setup, namely a 48 MP main camera with a focal length of 26mm, 2-micron sensor pixels, and 100% focal pixels. As well as a 12 MP ultrawide camera with an area of up to 120⁰.
As for the front camera, this latest Apple smartphone uses a 12 MP camera.
This Apple cellphone uses the A16 Bionic, this chipset has the fast and fierce performance of the A15 Bionic.
And battery life has also increased. This chipset also supports improvements to audio aspects and location detection.
iPhone 15 comes with memory variants:
- iPhone 15 128 GB : US$ 799 (Rp. 12.3 million)
- iPhone 15 256 GB : US$ 899 (Rp. 13.8 million)
- iPhone 15 512 GB : US$ 1,099(Rp. 16.8 million)
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Plus comes with a 6.7 inch Super Retina XDR OLED screen, HDR10, screen brightness up to 2000 nits, and is protected by Ceramic Shield Glass.
In the camera sector, the iPhone 15 Plus uses the same front and rear camera setup as the regular iPhone 15.
The iPhone 15 Plus also uses the A16 Bionic, which has faster and fiercer performance than the A15 Bionic.
iPhone 15 Plus comes with memory variants:
- iPhone 15 Plus 128 GB : US$ 899 (Rp. 13.8 million)
- iPhone 15 Plus 256 GB : US$ 999 (Rp. 15.4 million)
- iPhone 15 Plus 512 GB : US$ 1,119(Rp. 17.2 million)
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro comes with a 6.1 inch LTPO Super Retina
All iPhone 15 Pro series are now equipped with Action Button. This button can recognize pressure to change the desired mode.
For example, to open voice memos, the camera, or activate accessibility features. When using this feature, the Dynamic Island feature will also react.
Regarding the chipset, the iPhone 15 Pro comes using the A17 Pro Bionic. This chipset uses a 3nm architecture and consists of 4-cores that focus on efficiency, and 2-cores that support performance.
Overall, the A17 Pro Bionic can increase performance up to 10% faster than its predecessor.
For cameras, this cellphone comes with a triple camera consisting of a 48 MP main camera, 12 MP telephoto and 12 MP ultrawide. Meanwhile, the front camera uses a 12 MP resolution camera.
iPhone 15 Pro comes with memory variants:
- iPhone 15 Pro 128 GB : US$ 999 (Rp. 15.3 million)
- iPhone 15 Pro 256 GB : US$1,099 (Rp. 16.9 million)
- iPhone 15 Pro 512 GB : US$ 1,299 (Rp. 19.9 million)
- iPhone 15 Pro 1 TB: US$ 1,499 (Rp. 23 million)
iPhone 15 Pro Max
iPhone 15 Pro Max comes with a 6.7 inch LTPO Super Retina
The iPhone 15 Pro Max body is made of grade 5 titanium, so it is lighter in weight.
Apple claims this material is more durable than the stainless steel used in the previous series.
Regarding the chipset, the iPhone 15 Pro Max uses the same chipset as the iPhone 15 Pro, namely the A17 Pro Bionic.
Meanwhile, for photography, the iPhone 15 Pro Max also uses a triple camera consisting of a 48 MP main camera, 12 MP telephoto and 12 MP ultrawide. And the front camera has a resolution of 12 MP.
iPhone 15 Pro Max comes with memory variants:
- iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB: US$1,199 (Rp. 18.5 million)
- iPhone 15 Pro Max 512GB: US$1,399 (21.5 million)
- iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB: US$1,599 (24.5 million)
Advantages and Disadvantages of the iPhone 15 Line
Advantages of the iPhone 15 Series
- Uses a Super Retina XDR screen which provides the best image quality in its class.
- It supports the 5G network, which allows users to enjoy extraordinary internet speeds.
- The iPhone 15 series has a thinner screen bezel compared to the iPhone 14 series.
- The iPhone 15 series uses titanium material, which makes it stronger and more durable than the aluminum used by previous iPhones.
Disadvantages of the iPhone 15 Series
- The iPhone 15 series does not have a 3.5 mm audio jack port.
- The iPhone 15 series does not include a charger adapter in the sales box.
- The iPhone 15 series has a fairly high price compared to other Android smartphones that have equivalent or even better specifications and features.
iPhone 15 Release Plans in Indonesia
If you look at the track record of the arrival of the previous iPhone series to Indonesia, the iBox will take at least 1-2 months to officially arrive in Indonesia.
As happened with the iPhone 14, this smartphone will officially go on sale in Indonesia in November 2022. Meanwhile, Apple released it on September 7 2022.
From this track record, it can be concluded that the iPhone 15 series will be available in Indonesia around October or November. So for those of you who want to officially buy a cellphone in Indonesia, you still have to wait a little longer.
That's our discussion this time regarding the release and key specifications of the iPhone 15 series.
Come on, top up your favorite games easily, quickly, safely, and at the lowest prices only at VCGamers Marketplace!