PUBG Mobile officially held a women's-only tournament, viz PUBG Mobile Valkyrie Battleground. This tournament has been open for registration from 6 May 2022 to 15 May 2022.
This will be the first women's professional tournament in Indonesia and will be Season 1 in 2022.
Later this tournament will be divided into 2 registration paths, 1 is the team registration path which contains 4 core members and 2 reserves (not required) and 1 more path through solo registration
The tournament itself will be divided into several phases, namely:
- Registration Phase: 6 May – 15 May 2022
- Qualification Phase: 16 May – 18 May 2022
- League Week 1: 27 May – 29 May 2022
- League Week 2: June 3 – June 5 2022
- League Week 3: June 10 – June 12, 2022
In the qualifying phase, more than 256 teams will compete to fight for the top 10 positions to advance to the next round, namely the league round which will contain 10 teams. qualifiers and 10 invitational track teams.
PMVB 2022 participant terms and conditions
- All participants who register for PMVB 2022 must be at least 16 years old when registering
- All participants who take part in the PMVB 2022 competition register their personal accounts and cannot be represented
- All participants who take part in the PMVB 2022 competition must have a minimum rank of ACE in CYCLE 2 Season 5
- Participants can create teams between regions or within the same region
- Each member can only play for 1 team
Later, this event will be held in full online and registration can be done on the official website PMVB 2022.
PMVB general regulations 2022:
- All decisions of the committee are ABSOLUTE RIGHTS and cannot be contested
- Each team is considered to have accepted the rules that have been in effect since they were registered as PMVB 2022 participants and participants who reject the competition rules are considered to have withdrawn from the competition.
- Current media of communication qualifiers What is used is the Whatsapp Group, but the Whatsapp Group is used in certain phases which will be informed in advance via e-mail or other media.
- All participants who disseminate the Whatsapp link without the committee's instructions will be disqualified from the tournament.
- In the qualifying phase, all participants who have registered and got a team are required to take part in the match playing with at least 3 players, if less than that then they are considered not participating in the match and removed from the match
- All participants who qualify for the final round must play with 4 players and the match will be broadcast live live stream.
PMVB 2022 also divides the rules during the match into 2, namely the rules before the match and the rules after the match.
Rules before the match
- Match timings will be informed to each group that will run the match. In some cases there may be changes to the schedule
- Participants or representatives are expected always updates match timing issues.
- If all participants experience signal interference and force majeure then the match will be replayed.
- All participants or team representatives are expected to be ready 1 hour before the match takes place. Negligence caused by entering the match is not the responsibility of the organizer.
- The distribution of match lobby slots will be informed to each group that will run the match. In this case slots number 1 and 2 will be vacated.
Rules after the match
- All participants must document the results of the match in this way screenshots and send it to the organizer.
- In certain cases, the distance between matches can follow the schedule, or can be outside the schedule notified. The organizer representative will inform you when the next match will start so that it goes well.
And finally the most important thing is the rules of the game.1
The competition rules must be obeyed by the participants
- In match settings, Mode uses Third Person Perspective (TPP), as well as RedZone and Flare Gun on the Off setting.
- In the qualifying phase, it will be divided into several groups and the group distribution will be determined randomly by the organizers. Each team will play 3 phases: phase 1, phase 2, and final phase.
- Calculation of points is set via Scoring Sheets used by the committee and valid results will be given 1 hour after the match.
- It is prohibited to use tablets or iPads and additional accessories such as R1 – L1 buttons and the like which support the course of the match are not allowed.
- The committee does not provide internet and participants use their own internet.
- All participants who commit illegal actions such as using bugs, cheats, hacks, etc. that can harm other participants and are supported by strong evidence will be disqualified.
- Each participant has the right to report any act of fraud by attaching clear evidence. If a party who feels aggrieved or cheated cannot provide strong evidence, then the winner in the match cannot be changed.