We all know that Genshin Impact always provide free weapons and can only be obtained at certain events. This weapon can be said to be a limited weapon.
However, most of the limited weapons given are only good for certain characters. So not all weapons are good for all characters, but there are certain users who are curious?
The following are limited weapons that are good for certain characters.
Also read: Leaked Banner Version 4.3 Genshin Impact
This weapon is available in patch 1.2 in the event entitled "The Chalk Prince and the Dragon"
- Has a base ATK of 42 – 510.
- Energy recharge stats are 10.0% – 45.9%
- Passive Increases Elemental Skill DMG by 32 % and Elemental Skill CRIT Rate by 12 %.
The character who is suitable for using this weapon is Furina. Due Furina play elemental skills that summon 3 Hydro creatures whose job is to shoot at enemies.
So the elemental skill damage is more painful because of the passive. Furina also has an energy issue where the energy recharge requirement must reach 180% and above to be able to burst in one rotation.
This weapon is available in patch 2.3 in the event entitled "Shadows Amidst Snowstorms"
- Has a base ATK of 41 – 454.
- Stats DEF 15% – 69.0%.
- Passive Elemental Skill DMG increased by 80 % DEF. The effect will trigger a maximum of once every 1.5s and will disappear within 0.1s after the Elemental Skill deals DMG.
The character who is suitable for using this weapon is Albedo. Due to gameplay Albedo which is quite simple, namely using elemental skills and switching to another character, then every time your character is filed, damage from Albedo will appear.
Albedo's damage is based on how much DEF Albedo has. Of course, this weapon is very suitable in terms of stats and its passive increases the DEF of the user of this weapon, what's more, this weapon is considered to be Albedo's signature weapon, you know.
This weapon is available in patch 2.5 in the event entitled "Three Realms Gateway Offering"
- Has a base ATK of 44 – 565
- ATK stats are 6% – 27.6%
- Passive Increases Energy Recharge by 48 % for 10 seconds after using Elemental Skill.
Characters who are suitable for using this weapon are Charlotte. Because the Catalyst type support that currently has Scaling ATK is only Charlotte.
This weapon is very suitable for Charlotte because it has base ATK and ATK stats which are very important for Charlotte because Charlotte's recovery is based on Charlotte's ATK.
Plus, the passive can also provide Energy Recharge so that Charlotte can Burst in one rotation.
- This weapon is available in patch 2.7 in the event entitled "Perilous Trail event"
- Has a base ATK of 44 – 565
- Energy recharge stats are 6.7% – 30.6%
Passive Has three conditions, Evengleam, Afterglow, and Dawnblaze, which increase the DMG dealt by 12%/20%/28% respectively.
When an attack hits an opponent, this weapon will switch to the next state. This weapon can change status every 7 seconds. Characters using this weapon can still trigger status changes when not on the field.
The character who is suitable for using this weapon is Yelan. Yup, there's no mistaking the passive nature of this weapon which can increase the user's damage if the user is not in battle.
Of course this is in accordance with Yelan's elemental burst. And the most important thing is that this weapon can meet Yelan's energy recharge needs because it has an energy issue.
This weapon is available in patch 3.3 in the event entitled "Akitsu Kimodameshi"
- Has a base ATK of 42 – 510
- Elemental mastery stats 36 – 165
- Passive After an attack hits an opponent, the attack will inflict a Cursed Parasol on one of them for 10s. This effect can be triggered once every 15 seconds. If this opponent is defeated during the duration of Cursed Parasol, the Cursed Parasol CD will immediately refresh. Characters who use this weapon will deal 32 % more DMG to opponents affected by the Cursed Parasol.
Characters who are suitable for using this weapon are Kazuha. Because this weapon has quite high elemental mastery and can increase damage to opponents who are marked by this weapon.
The limited weapons above are very good weapons for those of you who don't have your character's signature weapon.
This weapon is a rare weapon and can only be obtained from certain events.