Of course, there are some social media users who are uncomfortable using public accounts, one of which is Facebook. However, many users don't know how to lock a profile Facebook.
Perhaps, this key Facebook profile feature has been around for a long time. However, not many users know this.
This feature has been provided by META so that users' privacy on Facebook is safe and protected.
In this article, we will discuss how to lock a Facebook profile. Anyway, just read the article below, okay?
How to Lock Facebook Profile
To answer your confusion, here is how to lock your Facebook profile. Just practice the method below!
- Open Facebook via the application at Smartphones or open the site on a computer/PC.
- Register/Login to your Facebook account.
- If in Application, choose Point Three who are in Top right corner.
- If in Site, click Icon Profile who are in Top right corner.
- Select a menu Settings and Privacy.
- Then, click Privacy Check.
- Then click menu Who Can See What You Share.
- Click Continue.
- After that, later you can Arrange people who Can See all your information on Facebook or even See Register your mutuals on Facebook.
- Click the colored box Gray and Select Only me.
- Click Next.
- Then, Organize People the one that can Viewing Stories or Viewing Old Posts.
- Click, Next.
- If you want Blocking People, you can click Add to Block List.
- Click, Review Other Topics.
So, that's information about how to lock a Facebook profile. So what do you think? really easy isn't it? It will definitely make you comfortable playing on Facebook.
Reasons to Lock Facebook Profile
Everyone definitely needs privacy to make their life safer and more comfortable without being watched by other people. This also applies in cyberspace, yes.
As a user of social media, especially Facebook, you should be able to use it wisely so that you don't experience the things you want.
If you want to lock your Facebook profile, then you will easily avoid several things such as:
Of course, nowadays there is a lot of fraud on social media using someone's personal data.
Defamation on social media must also be avoided. By locking our account we can avoid misuse of images or statuses on our Facebook.
If you often share photos on Facebook, you have to be careful because these photos might be edited to be less obscene or have sensitive content that is not common to see.
Social media is becoming increasingly evil nowadays, including Facebook. There have been many cases of bullying that started in real life and were uploaded to Facebook or old photos that became material for bullying, so this will make the user a victim of bullying.
So, don't let us really provide personal and complete information on social media because it will be more easily detected and known by other people.
Therefore, the simple way is that you have to lock your Facebook profile to avoid danger.
Also read: Old School Facebook Games, Fun and Really Hits!
So, that's information about how to lock your Facebook profile to make it safer and more comfortable when using Facebook. It's really easy, right?
Don't forget to top up your digital product needs only at VCGamers Marketplace, yes!