Fayz Trial Trial Genshin Impact is events most recently presented on updates 3.0 this.
The essence of events this is collecting Fayz Tinctures to find out the enemy's weaknesses.
VCGamers can read more about the guide events The newest Fayz Trial Trial rerun on updates 3.0 this.
Guide Fayz Trial Trial Genshin Impact 3.0
Fayz Trial is events opening for Genshin Impact 3.0 second phase after events Lost Riches. Banners characters have also changed to Ganyu and Kokomi, where they were previously banners Tighnari and Zhonglli.
The event has been going on since September 8 2022 and will end on September 26 2022.
In brief, events Fayz Trial This trial will invite you to do a challenge against enemies in a special Domain.
You will fight enemies and use Fayz Potions to find out the weaknesses of the enemies you are fighting.
You will also try various combinations of characters trials with each round will use a different character.
Requirements for Participation in Fayz Trial Trial Genshin Impact 3.0
The first requirement that you must fulfill is that you must be at AR level 20+ to be able to play events.
You must have completed Archon Quest Prologue: Chapter 3 – Song of the Dragon and Freedom.
Genshin Impact 3.0 Fayz Trial Trial Event Rewards
Rewards what you will get is Primogems, materials ascension for guns and talents character, Hero's Wit.
each round (stage) will give you different rewards. You have to reach a certain category to earn rewards that is:
- Get a total of 7 weaknesses (weakness) from the enemy in one round
- Get a total score of 1500 in one round
- Get a total of 30 weaknesses (weakness) from the enemy in one round
How to Play the Genshin Impact 3.0 Fayz Trial Trial Event
How to start events this is after you activate quests, you will be asked to go to Port Ormos and meet an NPC named Jami.
You will later be asked to help Jami complete his final thesis to find out the weaknesses of the enemies in Sumeru which are collected in Domains.
To find out these weaknesses, you will be given an object called Fayz Potion which is able to show enemy weaknesses.
The scheme or method that you have to do while in the Domain to get the enemy's weakness with Fayz Potion is as follows:
- You have to collect Fyaz Tinctures by fighting enemies
- After getting Fyaz Tinctures 3 times, you can activate Time Dilation which will have a sign on your screen or press the letter T if you are using a laptop
- When in Time Dilation Mode, you will see blue dots and red dots indicating enemy weaknesses. Red dot = 2 times blue dot
- Use the Viewfinder to capture this weakness
- When you manage to get 8 weaknesses, you will get buff Supersense (Supersense Skill) that can make you beat enemies faster
- When you get more than 8 weaknesses, you will get Buff Supersense Skill
- Use skills this is to defeat the enemy because every enemy that loses will give you points
Trial Characters Each Stage Fayz Trial Genshin Impact
Interesting thing from events this is when you are in the Domain, you can try various characters that you have never used.
Every stage will offer 4 characters trials which you can try. So, you will not use your character build as long as you are in Domain Fayz Trial Genshin Impact.
You can find out which character is which the gameplay you like, can copy the team lineup, and the mechanics of the usage arrangement skills character.
The following is list characters that you will be able to test:
- Stage 1: Klee, Xingqiu, Collei, Kokomi
- Stage 2: Kokomi, Fischl, Yelan, Sucrose
- Stage 3: Chongyun, Mona, Kazuha, Diona
- Stage 4: Eula, Kaeya, Fischl, Bennett
- Stage 5: Ayato, Xiangling, Yelan, Diona
- Stage 6: Klee, Xiangling, Kazuha, Bennett
- Stage 7: will be updated