Terms of Conditions
These user terms and conditions constitute an agreement set forth in the agreement between the User and VCGamers Asia Pte.Ltd/PT. Sotta Technology Indonesia. By registering and using VCGamers services, Users are deemed to agree and understand to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If the user does not agree to any, part or all of the contents of these terms and conditions, then the user is not advised to use the www.vcgamers.com service.
VCGamers advises that children under 14 years of age should not access the internet without prior approval from a parent or other legal guardian. All activities, fees and transactions carried out by VCGamers users must comply with the applicable terms and conditions. If the user does not obtain parental consent for every activity, fee and transaction made by the user, then the user is not permitted to use all VCGamers services.
If the User violates the terms, VCGamers has the right to give a warning about the violation or can immediately stop or suspend the Service.
- VCGamers does not charge a fee for creating an account, either to the Seller or the Buyer.
- When registering, 1 (one) telephone number can only be used to register 1 (one) VCGamers user ID, and is permanent.
- The user must be personally responsible for maintaining account secrets and passwords in carrying out all activities that occur in the user's account.
- VCGamers has the authority to take action against Users/Shops who commit fraud or manipulate user data in order to improve the store's reputation in the form of reviews/number of transactions by shopping at their own store or personal account.
- Store balance comes from product sales on the VCGamers website and cannot be added manually (Top Up).
- Store balances can be withdrawn to a Bank Account that has been registered with the User's account, and cannot be made as a payment method for purchasing digital products/games.
- Users can change the name of the store in accordance with the policies determined by VCGamers. The user must ensure that changes to the store name are as desired and the user is personally responsible for changes to the store name and/or store domain made by the user.
- VC COIN is a VCGamers Digital Wallet that comes from refund transactions (refunds) for purchasing digital products and/or game products on the VCGamers site and can also be topped up independently by the User.
- VC COIN can be used as a payment method for purchasing digital products and/or game products on the VCGamers site and can withdraw funds to the bank account registered to the User's account.
- VCGamers has the authority to freeze VC COIN and User Store balances if fraud is found/suspected in transactions and/or violations of the terms and conditions of VCGamers.
- The user is personally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account and password for all activities that occur in the user's account.
- The user must ensure that the user exits the account at the end of each transaction/visit. If there is unauthorized use of the account and password, the user can report it to VCGamers.
- VCGamers will not ask for a user's username, password or OTP (One Time Password) code for any reason.
- VCGamers can take action in the form of product deletion, store moderation, store closure, account suspension and/or user account deletion for any alleged violation of the VCGamers Terms and Conditions and/or applicable law in Indonesia.
- VCGamers has the right to temporarily or permanently close a user's account or store if fraudulent actions are found in making transactions and/or violations of the user's penalty policy.
- The user agrees not to use, modify and/or utilize Platform/Application network or data using either automatic or manual technology without permission from VCGamers.
- The user agrees not to use or access the VCGamers system either in whole or in part with viruses, software or other technologies that can disrupt, inhibit, limit, take over functional or weaken the integrity of software or hardware systems, networks and/or data on the VCGamers Platform and Application.
- The user agrees not to use and/or access the VCGamers system directly or indirectly either in whole or in part with viruses, software or other technologies that can result in weakening, damaging, disrupting or hindering, limiting and/or taking over the functionality and integrity of software or hardware system, network and/or data on the VCGamers site/Platform.
- Users are prohibited from creating and/or using hardware/software/features and/or other tools, including emulators, robots, macros, crawlers and/or automatic devices that aim to access or use services on the VCGamers system, such as but not limited to
- store data manipulation;
- create multiple accounts;
- manipulating the device for the purpose of harming VCGamers;
- browsing activities (crawling/scraping) or content copying; detrimental to VCGamers and/or VCGamers users
- automation activities in transactions, buying and selling, promotions, and so on; detrimental to VCGamers and/or VCGamers users
- collect (harvest) or steal user data;
- spamming, sending large volumes of electronic communications, sending chain letters; and/or
- other activations that can reasonably be assessed as part of service and system manipulation actions.
- Users hereby declare that VCGamers is not responsible for any losses or problems arising from misuse of User accounts caused by User negligence, including but not limited to approving and/or giving account login access sent by VCGamers to other parties, as well as the negligence of other Users which results in a loss or constraint on the User's account.
- Buyers transact through transaction procedures that have been set by VCGamers. The Buyer makes a payment using the payment method previously chosen by the Buyer, and then VCGamers will forward the funds to the Seller if the stages of the sale and purchase transaction on the VCGamers system have been completed.
- The buyer is required to make a payment using the chosen payment method with a nominal value that corresponds to the bill amount listed on the payment page. VCGamers is not responsible for losses suffered by the Buyer, if the Buyer makes a payment that does not match the amount of the invoice stated on the payment page.
- Payment by the Buyer must be made immediately (no later than within a specified time limit) after the Buyer checks out. If within the time limit payment has not been made by the Buyer, the Order will be canceled automatically.
- Buyers are advised to re-check the nominal amount of payment with the invoice amount listed on the payment page. Because the Buyer makes a payment with an amount that does not match the nominal invoice that should be paid, the transaction will not be detected by the system.
- VCGamers will not be responsible for losses suffered by the Buyer, if the Buyer makes a payment that does not match the amount of the invoice stated on the payment page.
- If there is a refund process, the refund will be made through the User's VC Coin which will increase according to the amount of the refund.
- Refunds from VCGamers to Buyers can only be made in the following certain circumstances:
- Excess payment from the buyer over the price of the product,
- Product delivery problems have been clearly identified from the Seller which resulted in product orders not arriving,
- The seller has agreed to deliver the product order, but after the specified time limit it turns out that the seller does not deliver the product until the specified time limit.
- Settlement of problems through the resolution center in the form of a decision to return funds to the Buyer or a decision made by VCGamers.
- The buyer fully understands and agrees that all transactions made between buyers and sellers other than through the official VCGamers account and/or without VCGamers's knowledge (through private facilities/networks, sending messages, arranging special transactions outside the VCGamers site or other efforts) are personal responsibility. from the Buyer.
- The buyer agrees not to notify or submit proof of payment and/or payment data to parties other than VCGamers. In the event of a loss due to notification or submission and/or payment data by the buyer to another party, this will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- Buyers can confirm product acceptance, after receiving the product purchased. VCGamers provides a deadline according to the product category purchased after the shipment has the status of "sent" on the VCGamers system so that the Buyer confirms receipt of the Product/Digital Product. If within the time limit there is no confirmation or claim from the buyer. Then the VCGamers system will automatically confirm receipt.
- After confirmation of product receipt or automatic confirmation of product receipt, the buyer's funds sent to the VCGamers official account will be continued to the seller's side (the transaction is considered complete).
- VCGamers has the authority to make decisions on unresolved transaction issues due to the absence of a settlement agreement, both between the Seller and the Buyer, by looking at the available evidence. VCGamers's decision is a final decision that cannot be contested and binds both the Seller and the Buyer to comply with it.
- Sellers are required to provide complete and clear pictures and product information in accordance with the quality of the products they sell. If there is a discrepancy between the image and product information uploaded by the Seller with the product received by the Buyer, VCGamers has the right to cancel/withhold transaction funds.
- In using the "Product Title", "Product Photo" and "Product Description" facilities, the Seller is prohibited from making standard clause regulations that do not comply with the laws and regulations in force in Indonesia, including but not limited to (i) not accepting complaints, ( ii) do not accept refunds (refunds), (iii) price depreciation, etc.
- If there is a conflict between the product name and/or product description and the VCGamers Terms and Conditions, then the rules that apply are the VCGamers Terms and Conditions.
- The seller is required to provide confirmation to accept or reject the Buyer's Product order within 1 × 24 hours from the notification of the Product order from VCGamers. If within the time limit there is no reply from the seller, the order will automatically be cancelled.
- The seller understands and agrees that VCGamers has the right to moderate the seller's shop if the seller refuses, cancels and/or does not respond to the buyer's product order with suspicions of manipulating transactions, violation of terms and conditions, and/or fraud or other abuse.
- Sellers are not allowed to provide split payment methods and/or divide 1 (one) Product purchase transaction into 2 (two) different transactions with the aim of manipulating payment methods and/or getting more benefits that violate the Terms and Conditions, which is carried out in any way including but not limited to using the "Product Variant" service or selling several products so as to divide the total price or transaction of a desired product.
- The seller understands and agrees not to involve VCGamers from responsibility if there are problems with transactions using the Split Payment method, including but not limited to transaction problems, payment problems, etc.
- VCGamers has the authority to take actions and decisions on unresolved transaction problems due to the absence of a settlement agreement, both between the Seller and the Buyer, by looking at the available evidence. VCGamers's decision is a final decision that cannot be contested and binds both the Seller and the Buyer to comply with it.
- Sellers are prohibited from using storefronts for advertising purposes or promoting outside other Platform pages outside the VCGamers platform.
- Sellers are prohibited from providing personal contact to buyers with the aim of making transactions outside VCGamers.
- Sellers are prohibited from providing inappropriate information on store or product information.
- Sellers are prohibited from using VCGamers's logo or digital assets either on merchandise or on profile photos without permission from VCGamers.
- Sellers must provide product information, specifications and labels that match the products they sell.
- VCGamers can withdraw products or shop moderation if it is judged that the product violates the terms and conditions that apply.
- VCGamers has the right to charge fees for each transaction made through the VCGamers Platform, for certain services that are subject to service fees, such as fees:
- Successful Transaction;
- Payment for purchases;
- Withdrawing funds;
- Feature Fee;
- Insurance fee;
- Other Service Fees.
- In the event that VCGamers will make changes to fees on each user's transaction in the future, VCGamers will notify the user through the VCGamers platform.
- Sellers are prohibited from setting unreasonable prices on Products offered through the VCGamers site. If VCGamers finds actions that are deemed unreasonable at the prices of Products/Digital Products offered, then VCGamers has the right to take action in accordance with the applicable provisions.
- The seller understands that in the event of a typo in product information that causes price information or other information to be inappropriate, it will be the seller's responsibility. And the seller can refuse the transaction if it is proven that the product and price attached do not match.
- The user agrees that any problems/disputes that occur between sellers and buyers are not VCGamers's responsibility.
- In the event that the user agrees to a transaction made through the VCGamers Platform, the user agrees to pay the total fees that must be paid, as stated on the payment page which consists of (price of the Digital Product/Product, and other costs that may arise and will be described separately). firmly on the payment page).
- VCGamers can hold promotional activities at any time with different terms and conditions for each activity.
- Users are expected to read carefully the Terms and Conditions for each promotional activity taking place.
- Users can only use 1 (one) account for each promotional activity. If
VCGamers finds that there are users who create more than 1 (one) account to benefit from these promotional activities, VCGamers can take actions deemed necessary without prior notification to the User. These activities can be in the form of transaction cancellations, promo code cancellations, account blocking, detention and withdrawal of user balances or legal action if fraudulent actions are found by users.
- VCGamers can change the terms and conditions of each promotional activity, which is held by the party
- VCGamers from time to time without prior notification to the User.
- VCGamers has 2 types of Promo: a) VCGamers Promo Code, which is a Promotion originating and valid on the VCGamers platform; and b) Third Party Promo Codes, namely Promotions originating from third parties and valid outside the VCGamers platform.
- VCGamers is not responsible for promotions originating from third parties and applies to platforms other than VCGamers.
- The Promo Code obtained by the User can only be used for certain products available on the VCGamers platform and within a certain period of time.
- Promo codes that are not used or exchanged will automatically expire and cannot be used again.
- Promo code VCGamers will return to being a promo code and can be used again if the transaction is cancelled.
Instant Feature & Fast Process
- The Instant Feature and Lightning Process are Delivery Programs created by VCGamers for Stores that have high speed and success in shipping their products. This program aims to increase store sales and profits, with a fast delivery system.
- In the Instant Feature and Lightning Process program, VCGamers can choose and determine which Stores are entitled to use and get the "Instant" and "Express Process" status/label, with the criteria determined by VCGamers.
- VCGamers has the right to revoke the status/label "Instant" and "Express Process" if within a week in a row the percentage of successful transactions is below 90%.
- VCGamers has the right to take action against the Seller if he violates the Terms and Conditions of VCGamers.
- Each User is prohibited from uploading or using words, comments, images, or any content that contains SARA, vulgar, discriminatory, degrades or corners other people and is threatening, advertises or promotes to platforms other than VCGamers. Along with things that are considered to violate social values and norms or based on policies that apply to the VCGamers platform. VCGamers can take the necessary actions if there is a violation of this provision, further provisions will be regulated in the Penalty Policy.
- Users are prohibited from using photos/images that have other people's ownership marks (watermarks). Users must understand and agree that misuse of photos/images uploaded by Users is the responsibility of the User as an individual.
- When a User uploads Content to the VCGamers Site, the User knowingly grants VCGamers non-exclusive worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free rights and exercises any and all copyright, publicity, trademark, database rights and intellectual property rights that Users have in the content.
- Users must guarantee not to violate intellectual property rights in terms of uploading User content to the VCGamers site. Users are personally responsible for violations of intellectual property rights uploaded on the VCGamers Platform.
- The user agrees not to hold VCGamers responsible for misuse of intellectual property rights by other users.
- VCGamers has the right to withdraw Content/Products that are deemed to violate the Terms and Conditions of the VCGamers website and Applicable Legal Regulations at any time.
Shop Balance Withdrawal
- Store balance withdrawals have different bank transfer fees for each Bank/E-wallet, the fee is adjusted to the bank transfer fee. This fee will be charged to the user every time a store balance is withdrawn or bank transfer is made.
- Balance withdrawals will be processed within 2×24 hours on weekdays. If within 2×24 hours the funds have not been disbursed past this time limit, the user can immediately contact Customer Service via email at [email protected] or by Whatsapp for further handling 0815-9021-021 / 0815-1111-1659.
- In the event that there is an alleged violation of the Terms and Conditions of VCGamers, fraud, manipulation or crime, the User agrees to understand and agrees that VCGamers has the right to take action to examine, freeze, postpone and/or cancel the withdrawal of funds made by the User within the required period.
- The resolution center is a feature provided by VCGamers to facilitate the resolution of transaction problems between Buyers and Sellers. Buyers or sellers are asked to attach proof of transactions needed to use this feature.
- This feature will automatically withhold Product payment funds to the Seller until the problem reported to the Resolution Center is resolved.
- In the event that the seller/buyer does not provide an answer within 1×24 hours after the problem is created, then the problem will be automatically resolved based on the solution approved by VCGamers. VCGamers has the right to make a decision on this matter by looking at the available evidence and/or the evidence that must be completed by each party. VCGamers has the right to mediate and/or make decisions to resolve problems in the Resolution Center discussions.
- If no agreement is found between the seller and the buyer within 2×24 hours, then VCGamers has the right to help resolve the problem.
- Buyers and sellers understand and agree that in solving problems at the Resolution Center, Buyers and Sellers are required to respond to existing obstacles until they are completed by complying with the conditions and time limits as determined by VCGamers in related discussions.
- The complete procedure for using the Resolution Center can be seen on the FAQ page or the Resolution Center.
Disclaimer and Indemnity
- VCGamers always strives to keep VCGamers services safe, comfortable and functioning properly, but we cannot guarantee continuous operation or access to our Services can always be perfect. Information and data on the VCGamers website may not occur in real time.
- The User agrees that by using the VCGamers Service, the User is personally responsible for the Risks that occur as a User from this VCGamers Service.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable Laws, VCGamers (including the Company, Directors and Employees) shall not be liable, and you agree not to hold VCGamers liable for any losses including but not limited to loss of money, reputation, profit or loss (including but not limited to loss of money, reputation, profits or other intangible losses) resulting directly or indirectly:
- In the event of the User's inability to use VCGamers features or services.
- Price, delay, or service interruption available in VCGamers.
- Negligence and losses incurred by each User.
- IPR violations
- Disputes between users, Defamation of other parties
- Any misuse of Digital Products/Products that have been purchased by the User.
- Losses due to unofficial payments to parties other than the Official VCGamers Account, which in any way act on behalf of VCGamers or negligence in writing accounts and/or negligence on the part of the bank.
- Viruses or other bot software, scripts, automation tools obtained by accessing and/or connecting to VCGamers services.
- Any glitches, bugs, errors or inaccuracies in the VCGamers service.
- Damage to your hardware from users of any VCGamers service.
- Content, actions or inaction of third parties, including those related to products on the VCGamers site that are suspected of being fake.
- Enforcement action taken in relation to User account.
- There are hacking actions carried out by third parties to user accounts.
- Users understand that the limitations of VCGamers's responsibility proportionally are as a website marketplace service provider for game products and digital products.
- If the User has a dispute with one or more Users, you release VCGamers (including the Company, Directors and Employees) from claims and demands or damages and losses (actual and implied) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising from or in any way related to the dispute, including but not limited to losses arising from the purchase of products that have been banned. Thus, the User intentionally releases all legal protections (contained in laws or other legal regulations) which will limit the scope of the provisions of this release.
- Users will release VCGamers from claims for damages and protect VCGamers (including the Company, Directors and Employees) from any claims or demands, including reasonable legal costs, made by third parties arising in the event you violate this Agreement, VCGamers service users who do not properly and/or the User's violation of the law or the rights of third parties.
VCGamers prohibits all activities on behalf of VCGamers by imitating, imitating, using, any intellectual property rights belonging to VCGamers whether in the form of logos, images or icons belonging to VCGamers without written approval from VCGamers.
If it is found/suspected that there has been an act of violation committed by the user on behalf of VCGamers by attaching a logo, image or icon belonging to VCGamers without written approval, then VCGamers releases itself from all claims and compensation in connection with and/or arising from that action.
- In the event that the user uses the features/services available on the VCGamers Site, the User hereby declares that he understands and agrees to all terms and conditions specifically regulated in connection with the features/services used.
- All matters that have not been and/or are not regulated in the specific terms and conditions in these features will fully refer to the general terms and conditions of VCGamers.
Rule of law
These provisions are governed and/by construed in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Indonesia, without regard to conflicts of law rules. The user agrees that any legal action or dispute that may arise from, relate to, or be in any way related to the site and/or this Agreement will be resolved exclusively in the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Indonesia.
Renewal of Terms
These Terms and Conditions may be changed and/or updated from time to time without prior notification. VCGamers expects that you will read carefully and check this Terms and Conditions page from time to time for any changes. By continuing to access and use the VCGamers platform, the user is deemed to have agreed to the changes in these Terms and Conditions.
Any default, error, interruption or delay in carrying out obligations or any discrepancies on the Platform and/or Service content caused, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by an event of failure caused by Force Majeure or force majeure will not be considered as VCGamers's failure to comply with obligations under these User Terms and Conditions.
Last updated: May, 2023