- “Personal Data” or “personal data” means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information to which an organization has or is likely to have access. Common examples of personal data can include name, identification number and contact information;
- This policy applies in connection with other notifications, contractual clauses, applicable consent clauses related to the collection, storage, use, disclosure and/or processing of your personal data by us and is not intended to override the notification or clause unless we state otherwise;
- This policy applies to buyers and sellers who use the Service unless expressly stated otherwise.
WHEN WILL VCGAMERS COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
We will/may collect your personal data: when you register and/or use our Services or Platforms, or open an account with us; submit any forms, including, but not limited to, application forms or other forms related to our products and services, both online and in physical form; enter into agreements or provide documents or other information in connection with your interactions with us, or when you use our products and services; when you interact with us, such as through telephone calls (which may be recorded), letters, faxes, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms and email, including when you interact with our customer service agents; use our electronic services, or interact with us through our applications or use services on our Platform. This includes, without limitation, through cookies that we may use when you interact with our applications or websites; when you give permission on your device to share information with our application or Platform; link your VCGamers account with your social media or other external accounts or use other social media features, according to the provider's policies; make transactions through our Services; submit criticisms and suggestions or complaints to us; register for a contest; or submit your personal data to us for any reason.
The above list is not intended to be an exhaustive list and only sets out some general examples of when your personal data may be collected.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WILL VCGAMERS COLLECT?
- Personal data that VCGamers may collect includes but is not limited to: name; email address; date of birth; billing address; bank account and payment information; telephone numbers; gender; information sent by or connected to the device(s) used to access our Service or Platform; information about your network and the people and accounts you interact with; photos, including photos taken for the purpose of electronically submitting proof of delivery, or audio or video recordings that you share with us; government-issued identification or other information necessary for our due diligence, knowing your customer, identity verification, or fraud prevention purposes; any other information about the User when the User registers to use our Service or Platform, and when the User uses the Service or Platform, as well as information relating to how the User uses our Service or Platform; and all data about the content used by the User;
- You agree not to submit any inaccurate or misleading information, and you agree to notify us of any inaccuracies or changes to such information. We reserve the right at our discretion to require further documentation to verify the information submitted by you;
- If you register to become a user of our Platform by using your social media account (“Social Media Account”), connecting your VCGamers account with your Social Media Account or using any of the VCGamers social media features, we may access information about you voluntarily. you submit to the Social Media Account provider according to the social media provider's policy, and we will manage and use the personal data in accordance with this Policy at all times;
- If you do not want us to collect the personal information/data mentioned above, you can cancel it at any time by notifying our Data Protection Officer in writing. Further information regarding such cancellation can be found in the section below entitled “How can you withdraw consent, delete, request access to, or modify information that you have provided to us?” . However, please note that opting out, or revoking consent for us to collect, use or process your personal data, may affect your use of the Services and Platforms. For example, deselecting the location information collection option will cause its location-based features to be disabled.
COLLECTION OF OTHER DATA
- Like most websites and mobile applications, your device sends information which may include data about you that can be logged by a web server when you use our Platform. This usually includes without limitation, your device's Internet Protocol (IP) address, computer/mobile device operating system, and browser type, type of mobile device, characteristics of the mobile device, unique device identifier (UDID) or mobile equipment identifier (MEID) for the mobile device. you, the address of the recommending site (if any), the pages you visited on our website and mobile application and the time of your visit, and sometimes a "cookie" (which can be disabled using your browser preferences) to help the site remember your last visit. final. If you log in, this information is associated with your personal account. This information is also included in anonymous statistics to enable us to understand how visitors use our site;
- Our mobile applications may collect detailed location information from mobile devices using technologies such as GPS, Wi-Fi, etc. We collect, use, disclose and/or process information for one or more purposes, without limitation, location-based services that you request or to deliver content to you based on your location or to allow you to share your location with other Users as part of services in the application our mobile. For most mobile devices, you can withdraw your consent that you gave us to obtain this information on your location through your device settings. If you have questions about how to disable your mobile device's location services, please contact your mobile device service provider or device manufacturer;
- Like when you view a page on our website or mobile application, when you watch content and advertisements and access other software on our Platform or through the Services, most of the same information is sent to us (including, without limitation, IP Address, operating system and etc); however, instead of page views, your device sends information to us about content, advertisements viewed and/or software installed by the Services and Platforms and time.
- From time to time, we or our authorized service providers may use "cookies" or other features to allow us to collect or share information in connection with your use of the Service or Platform. These features help us improve our Platform and the Services we offer, or help us offer new services and features. "Cookies" are identifiers stored on your computer or mobile device that record data about your computer or device how and when the Service or Platform is used or visited, by how many people, and other activities on our Platform. We may link cookie information to personal data. Cookies also link to information about which items you have selected for purchase and which web pages you viewed. This information is also used to track your shopping cart, to deliver specific content according to your interests, to perform data analysis and to monitor the use of our Services;
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU GIVE US?
- We may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes: considering and/or processing your applications/transactions with us or your transactions or communications with third parties through the Service; manage, operate, provide and/or manage your use of and/or access to our Services and our Platform (including, but not limited to, remembering your preferences), as well as your relationship and your user account with us; respond to, process, deal with or complete transactions and/or fulfill your requests for certain products and services and notify you of service problems and unusual account actions; enforce the Terms of Service or any applicable end user license agreement; protect personal safety and the rights, property or safety of other parties; for identification, verification. due diligence, or know your customer's goals; maintain and provide any software updates and/or other updates and support that may be required from time to time to ensure the smooth running of our Services; dealing with or facilitating customer service, carrying out your instructions, dealing with or responding to any inquiries raised by (or purportedly raised by) you or on your behalf; contact you or communicate with you via telephone calls, text messages and/or fax messages, email and/or postal mail or other means for the purpose of administering and/or managing your relationship with us or your use of our Services, such as but not limited to communicate administrative information to you relating to our Services. you acknowledge and agree that such communications by us may be carried out by sending letters, documents or notifications to you, which may involve disclosing certain personal data about you to make such delivery as well as appearing on the outer envelope of the envelope/postal parcel; allows other Users to interact, connect with you or see some of your activities on the Platform, including notifying you when other Users have sent you private messages, posted comments for you on the Platform or connected with you using social features on the Platform; conduct research, analysis and development activities (including, but not limited to, data analysis, surveys, product and service development and/or profiling), to analyze how you use our Services, improve our Services or products and/or improve customer experience you; enable audits and surveys to, among other things, validate the size and composition of our target audience, and understand their experiences with the VCGamers Services; for marketing and advertising, and in this regard, sending you via various modes of communication, marketing and promotional information and materials relating to products and/or services (including, but not limited to products and/or services of third parties who collaborate or tie up with VCGamers) which VCGamers (and/or its affiliates, or related corporations) may sell, market or promote, whether such products or services exist now, or are created in the future. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function in electronic marketing materials. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from companies related to us; respond to legal process or comply with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirement of the relevant jurisdiction or if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary, including, without limitation, meeting the requirements to make disclosure under legal requirements binding on VCGamers or any of its related companies or affiliates (including, where applicable, display of your name, contact details and company details); produce statistics and research for internal and statutory reporting and/or record keeping requirements; carry out due diligence or other screening activities (including, without limitation, background checks) in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations or our risk management procedures that may be required by law or have been put in place by us; audit our Services or VCGamers business; prevent or investigate actual or suspected violations of the Terms of Service any fraud, unlawful activity, omission or misconduct, whether related to your use of our Services or any other matter whatsoever arising from your relationship with us; respond to threatened claims or actual claims made against VCGamers or other claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; store, maintain, back up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) your personal data, whether within or outside your jurisdiction; protect the legitimate interests of the Company or its subsidiaries, affiliates or related companies, including but not limited to carrying out the internal operational objectives of the Company or its subsidiaries, affiliates or related companies. For example, security of our premises and properties, data analysis, quality of service assurance, insurance, auditing, information technology and network security and risk and credit management; dealing with/and or facilitating business asset transactions or possible business asset transactions, where the transaction involves VCGamers as a participant or only involves VCGamers related companies or affiliates of VCGamers as participants or involves VCGamers and/or one related company or affiliates of VCGamers or more as participants, and there may also be other third-party organizations that are participants in the transaction. “Business asset transaction” refers to the purchase, sale, lease, merger, consolidation or any other form of acquisition, disposal or financing of an organization or part of an organization or any business or assets of an organization; and/or any other purpose which we will notify you at the time of obtaining your consent;
- Because the purposes for which we will/may collect, use, disclose or process your personal data depending on the situation at hand, those purposes may not be listed above. However, we will notify you of such other purposes upon obtaining your consent, unless applicable data processing without your consent is permitted by the Privacy Act.
HOW VCGAMERS PROTECT AND RETRACT CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- We implement various security measures and strive to ensure the safety of your personal data in our system. Users' personal data resides behind a secure network and is accessible only to a limited number of employees who have special access rights to the system. However, the absence of guarantees or absolute security is inevitable;
DO VCGAMERS DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS FROM VISITORS TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
- In carrying out our business, we will/may need to disclose your personal data to our third party service providers, agents and/or affiliates or related companies, and/or other third parties, whether located in Indonesia or outside Indonesia, for one or more the goals mentioned above. These third party service providers, agents and/or affiliates or related companies and/or other third parties will process your personal data on behalf of us or other parties, for one or more of the Purposes mentioned above. Such third parties include, without limitation: our subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies; buyers or sellers who have transacted or interacted with you on the Platform or in connection with your use of the Services for the Purposes mentioned above; Other users of the Platform for one or more of the Purposes mentioned above; contractors, agents, service providers and other third parties that we use to support our business. This includes but is not limited to parties that provide administrative or other services to us such as postal services, logistics service providers, financial service providers, telecommunication companies, information technology companies and data centers; governmental or regulatory authorities having jurisdiction over VCGamers; purchaser or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or sale or other transfer of some or all of VCGamers' assets, whether on an ongoing basis or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceedings, in which personal data owned by VCGamers about Users Our services are one of the transferred assets; or to partners in a business asset transaction involving VCGamers or one of its affiliates or related companies; and third parties to whom we disclose the data for one or more Purposes and these third parties will in turn collect and process your personal data for one or more Purposes;
- This may require, among other things, for us to share information, including statistical and demographic information, about our Users and information regarding their use of the Service with advertising and programming suppliers. This will not include anything that can be used to identify you specifically or find personal information about yourself;
- For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that the Privacy Act or other applicable law permits an organization such as us to collect, use or disclose your personal data without your consent, the permission granted by such law will continue to apply;
- Third parties may intercept or access personal data sent to or stored on the site without permission, technology may malfunction or not work as expected, or someone may access, utilize or misuse information without any fault on our part. Nevertheless we will use reasonable security arrangements to protect your personal data as required by the Privacy Act; but inevitably, no guarantee of absolute security such as but not limited to unauthorized disclosure arising from malicious and sophisticated hacking by an unhappy or hostile party without any fault on our part;
- As set out in the VCGamers Terms of Service, users who possess personal data of other Users through the use of the Service (“Receiving Parties”) hereby agree that, they will (i) comply with all applicable personal data protection laws in relation to such data, (ii ) allow the User whose personal data has been collected by the Receiving Party ("Disclosing Party") to delete the data collected from the Receiving Party's database; and (iii) allow the Disclosing Parties to review what information has been collected about them by the Receiving Parties, in each case (ii) and (iii) above, as and when required by applicable law;
- Notwithstanding the other provisions set forth herein, the seller must comply with all applicable Privacy Laws and, with respect to any buyer's personal data received from VCGamers, (i) is not permitted to use the buyer's personal data except as reasonably necessary to respond to inquiries. purchaser and to respond to, process, handle or complete transactions without the prior written consent of purchaser and VCGamers; (ii) must refrain from contacting buyers using such information outside the VCGamers platform; (iii) is not permitted to disclose the personal data of such purchaser to unauthorized third parties without the prior written consent of the purchaser and VCGamers; (iv) must use adequate security measures to protect each VCGamers user's personal data in their possession and to delete such data as soon as possible after completing the transaction.
INFORMATION ABOUT CHILDREN
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES
- We, and third parties, may from time to time provide downloads of software applications for your use on the Platform or through the Services. These applications may separately access, and allow third parties to view, information that can identify you, such as your name, User ID, your device IP Address or other information, such as what cookies may have pre-installed, or were installed for you. by third party software applications or websites. In addition, these applications may ask you to provide additional information directly to third parties. Third party products or services provided through these applications are not owned or controlled by VCGamers. You are encouraged to read the terms and other policies published by these third parties on their or other websites.
DISCLAIMER REGARDING SECURITY AND THIRD PARTY SITES
- WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA AND/OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE ON THIRD PARTY SITES. We do implement a variety of security measures to safeguard the safety of your personal data held by us or under our control. Your personal data is stored behind a secure network and can only be accessed by a limited number of people who have special access rights to the system, and are required to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data. If you place an order or access personal data, we offer the use of a secure server. All personal data or sensitive information that you provide is encrypted into our database and can only be accessed as stated above;
- In an effort to provide you with increased value, we may select various third-party websites to link to, and frame them within the Platform. We may also participate in co-branding and other relationships to offer e-commerce and other services and features to our visitors. All of these linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies and security settings. Even if a third party is affiliated with us, we have no control over these linked sites, each of which has its own privacy and data collection practices that are separate from us. Data collected by our co-branded partners or third party websites (even if offered on, or through our Platform) may not be received by us;
- Therefore, we are neither responsible nor liable for the content, security arrangements (or lack thereof) and activities of these linked sites. These linked sites are for your convenience only, and you therefore access them at your own risk. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our Platform and the links placed on each site, and as such, we welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including, but not limited to, if certain links don't work). .
WILL VCGAMERS TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION OVERSEAS?
Your personal data and/or information may be transferred, stored or processed outside your country. VCGamers will only transfer your information overseas in accordance with Privacy Laws.
HOW CAN YOU WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT, REQUEST ACCESS TO, OR CORRECT THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO US?
- When you share YouTube Content, apart from withdrawing your consent by emailing us, you can also revoke VCGamers' access to your personal data via Google's security settings page at
- Requesting Access to, or Correction of Personal Data – If you have an account with us, you can independently access and/or correct your personal data that we currently own or control via the Account Settings page on the Platform. If you do not have an account with us, you can request to access and/or correct your personal data currently in our possession or control by submitting a written request to us. We will need sufficient information from you to ascertain your identity as well as the nature of your request in order for us to be able to deal with your request. Therefore, please submit your request in writing by sending an email to our Personal Data Protection Officer at the email address [email protected]. We may also charge you a reasonable fee to handle and process your request to access your personal data. If we choose to charge a fee, we will provide you with an estimate of the fee to be charged in writing. Please note that we are not obligated to respond to or process your access request, unless you have agreed to pay a fee. We have the right to refuse to correct your personal data in accordance with the provisions as described in the Privacy Act, and when required and/or give the organization the right to refuse to correct personal data in stated circumstances;
QUESTIONS, PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS? CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices please contact us via email at [email protected]